Port Piston is a fan-made world for The Sims 3, situated in the Pasimfic Ocean.
- Requires WA, HELS, AMB, FL, LN, OLS, GEN, PETS, SHT
- Premade resident Sims with description texts that install right with the world itself!
- Premade homeless Sims who will become bouncers, paparazzi, etc.
- Premade Service NPCs.
- All spawners from EPs included barring WA spawners.
- Original Junkyard, Salon, Firestation lots for Ambitions.
- Original clubs, bars and lounges for Late Night.
- This world will require at least a mid-range machine to work well. It has a lot of trees, lots and Sims. If it runs slowly I recommend deleting some trees in Edit Town.
A bustling maritime settlement, Port Piston fuses old and new with its low brick port buildings on the one hand, and it towering cityscapes on the other. Simbots and other technological marvels are common sights in Port Piston, and fashion is decidedly archaic of late. A lively pirate town lurks far out on the peninsula, bumping with bars and parties.
Originally a dumping ground for obsolete Simbots.
"Many moons ago Admiral Landgraab harboured at the then uninhabited Port Piston on his journeys between Sim Nation and France. The island's rocky coves provided shelter from high seas Soon a bustling port town established itself because the island sat reasonably central to several shipping routes. The small, prosperous town of Portside flourished, but at the same time pirates established themselves on the far end of the island, hoping to plunder goods as ships came and left the ports. As the world beyond the island raced forward technologically, Port Pistoners tended to implement new technologies in archaic designs, and soon the island's innovation and unique aesthetic made it a technological hub in the Pasimfic Ocean. Nowadays a veritable city at sea, Port Piston bustles with its own unique flavour. Portside's low brick level set just metres above sea level contrasts starkly against the ornate towers of Botropolis on a coastal plateau, and above everything is the majestic Cranial Rock Landing where Sims can find the rare and mysterious Deathfish."
- Residential Occupied
- Residential Unoccupied